SP-04SP-04 https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 CloudGovCo CloudGovCo https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
- Avoids lock-in with dependency on types of managed services that other CSPs cannot provide.
- Procures cloud infrastructure services supporting the machine-image OVF standard as appropriate.
- Develops cloud infrastructure services using the machine-image OVF standard as appropriate.
- Avoids API lock-in with CSP-specific API calls by developing code that abstracts those API calls using separate functions with configuration values.
- Avoids lock-in by supporting infrastructure as code, meaning that infrastructure can be versioned, tested, repeated, and centrally managed.
- Avoids lock-in by supporting open container standards such as Docker.
- Avoids lock-in by supporting open container management standards such as Kubernetes.
- Avoids lock-in by using cross-platform serverless solutions and supporting libraries inside containers.