QM-09QM-09 https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 CloudGovCo CloudGovCo https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Development Team Relationships Checklist
Business, software development and IT operations develop beneficial relationships by sharing common software-driven business goals.
- Developers have a centralised portal they can use to access, develop, collaborate and test code.
- Development tams are self-organizing and empowered to make decisions, without heavy management oversight.
- Developers collaborate effectively.
- Developers use DevOps practices to build software.
- Stakeholders or product owners participate in Scrums.
- Sprints for product development are planned with a realistic goal, time line and budget.
- Daily Scrums or stand-up meetings are scheduled to discuss progress, and everyone on the team participates.