PM-05PM-05 https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 CloudGovCo CloudGovCo https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
- Software applications are written with error-handling on networking errors.
- Software applications are written with tolerance for network latency, and of the packet loss it can cause.
- Software applications are designed for network endpoint security.
- Network topology is designed to minimize bandwidth and latency issues.
- Network traffic flow is analyzed for network administrators’ conflicting policies which could affect completion of desired paths.
- System designers do not assume a homogeneous network.
- Bandwidth limits on the part of traffic senders are analyzed for bottlenecks.