GDPR-08GDPR-08 https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 CloudGovCo CloudGovCo https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Data Protection Officer Checklist
Maintains thorough and comprehensive records pertaining to the collection, processing, and storage of personal data in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Appoints the DPO on the basis of professional qualities and, in particular, expert knowledge of data protection law and practices. The DPO may be a staff member or an external service provider.
- Provides the DPO’s contact details to the appropriate data protection authorities (DPAs).
- Gives the DPO appropriate resources to carry out their tasks and maintain their expert knowledge.
- Does not require the DPO to carry out any other tasks that could result in a conflict of interest.
- Requires the DPO to report directly to the highest level of management.