Use A Briefing NoteUse A Briefing Note https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 CloudGovCo https://cloudgovco.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Instead of a slide presentation on your #cloud project, use a briefing note with six paragraphs:
- The Challenge. This defines “where we are now” and is always either a problem or an opportunity.
- The Undesired Outcome. This defines “where we don’t want to be”–what will happen if the problem or opportunity is not addressed.
- The Desired Outcome. This defines “where we do want to be,” which should obviously be better than the undesired outcome.
- The Proposed Solution. This defines what must be done to avoid the undesired outcome and achieve the desired one.
- The Risk Remover. Why the proposed solution is likely to succeed and unlikely to fail.
- The Call to Action. The decision you want made that will put the solution into motion to achieve the desired outcome.